Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dreambaby® Review!

This is my second review for Dreambaby®, and I have to say, once again, I am impressed! You can find my previous Dreambaby® review, here. This time around, I was lucky enough to find something I can really put to use; Furniture Anchors and Furniture Straps

Dreambaby® Furniture Anchor

I really wish I even knew they made these handy little things a few months ago! My boys were playing in their room and somehow pulled a super heavy dresser and TV down on top of themselves! Yeah, that was a great trip to the E.R., not! But, they work great for now as well. The boys have created this new "game" where they try to see how many things in one day they can climb up! As of lately, it's been their bookshelf, which isn't the lightest thing in the world, So I hooked up this wonderful Furniture Anchor! It works great and I feel a lot better about leaving my kids alone in the living room for 2 minutes while I use the bathroom, it amazes me how much they can destroy a house in that short amount of time!

As for the Straps, they are made to do the same thing as the Anchors, I just felt that a stainless steel strap would be more heavy duty and be able to hold up against my kids! But I did recently get a new computer table that is a little wobbly, so I might just have to use the straps on that!

Dreambaby ® Furniture Straps

I am definitely excited to have these products from Dreambaby®! Along with other wonderful products they make! You can check out their selection from bath toys to baby gates, I don't think I haven't found anything on their site! Great for new mom's like me who don't really know what kids are capable of! Now if only they made something to keep houses clean, or to make my kids listen to me when getting into stuff they're not supposed to, haha!

Make sure to like their Facebook page!! And check out their wonderful site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment